IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SAT
SAT REGISTRATIONS NOW REQUIRE YOU TO INCLUDE A PHOTO PASSPORT OF 2×2 SIZE!
- Return the filled SAT Registration form with payment teller from GTB or Zenith bank to Synergy Lifeline Consulting’s office for processing. (Make photocopies for your records).
- Candidates must include valid personal email & reachable phone numbers or other omissions on the form will render your registration form invalid till next testing Date.
- To access ADMISSION TICKET, scores, and other information online, candidates must request our staff to give them their login details for the SAT account we created for them on www.collegeboard.com.
- For a list of international test centre codes, school codes, list of college majors, and country codes, visit www.collegeboard.com or Ask any of our Education Counselors or Faculty.
- Please note that the country code for Nigeria is 430. High School Code International is 000004
- SAT Registration is Time-dependent. Any form received after the International early Deadline will be processed against the next Test Date.
- PLEASE NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER PAYMENTS. ENSURE YOU ASK QUESTIONS FROM OUR STAFF.
All candidates MUST possess Admission Tickets and a VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. NO PASSPORT, NO TESTING. NO ADMISSION TICKET, NO TESTING. TEAM SYNERGY WISHES YOU ALL THE BEST.